Infused Spinach Artichoke Dip
Conquer game day (or any holiday, for that matter) with this tasty, easy to
make dip that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Frozen spinach, one 10 oz bag, chopped
- (1) 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp citric acid, optional*
- 2 tbsp LEVO-infused hot sauce
- (1) 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup LEVO-infused mayo
- 3 tbsp garlic
- one generous pinch black pepper
- one sliced baguette, for serving
Finely mince garlic. Add to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
Let frozen spinach come to room temperature.
Once spinach has come to temperature, empty the bag of spinach into
a towel. Wring the towel out to remove as much excess water as
possible. Set aside.
In a separate bowl soften cream cheese with a fork or paddle in a
Add spinach and all other ingredients to the bowl with garlic.
Combine with a spatula until smooth and serve on crusty bread.
Note: Citric acid is a white powder that’s available in most grocery stores’
baking sections. It adds delicious brightness to any recipe that’s great for
masking earthy flavors.