Rosemary Citrus Hand Scrub
Is the cold weather drying up your hands? Whether you’re the type to forget your cozy gloves at home or easily lose 1/2 of a pair, worry no more! Keep your hands exfoliated and silky smooth with this #LEVOmade rosemary-coconut oil, citrus and honey hand scrub.
It smells great, of course, and it’s also one of the best herbs for inflammation, commonly used both in capsule and topical form to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Try putting any extra oil aside for a healing body rub/salve.
With this scrub, your hands will be as soft as ever! Who’s ready for that high five?
- 1 tbsp rosemary infused coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Stir the honey and rosemary infused coconut oil together.
- Separately, mix the sugar, salt, and lemon juice together.
- Pour the sugar mixture into the honey mixture and stir until smooth.
- With clean hands, take a heaping spoonful and vigorously rub your hands, making sure to get in every nook and cranny!
- Store in a small glass storage container for later use.
Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.