Rosemary, Chili & Honey-Infused Fresh Whipped Ricotta with Pomegranates
Pomegranates are among the healthiest fruits on earth, rich in antioxidants as well as vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. The majority of the fiber is found in the white seeds hiding beneath the pockets of juice. It contains 48 percent of the recommended daily vitamin C intake, great for keeping your immune system healthy! Pomegranates also have anti-inflammatory properties (thanks to some of their powerful antioxidant punch) that has been shown to help reduce inflammatory activity in the digestive tract.
So to kick off the spring season, try this refreshing whipped ricotta recipe with pomegranate seeds–a healthy snack with every bite!
- 2 cups fresh ricotta
- 4 Tbs rosemary infused EVOO
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup of chili flake infused honey
- seasoning (salt, pepper) to taste
- bread (toasted/ grilled)
- Whip ricotta with the rosemary infused EVOO.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer onto a serving platter/bowl. Add pomegranate seeds on top.
- Drizzle with infused honey to taste.
- Serve with toasted bread as a spread or a dip.
Get creative and try a variety of herbal infused oils for this easy recipe. As always, make sure to share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and to tag it #LEVOmade.