Microdose Matcha Energy Balls
These Pistachio Matcha Balls are delicious, nutritious, and fun to make. Get creative and try adding additional spices, nuts or flavors to mix things up. Use LEVO to infuse the oil and get rollin’…
Make one batch of infused Coconut Oil ahead of time (Leftover oil? How about a quick body scrub). Gather your ingredients, blend up, and then roll into bite size balls. Enjoy!
Infused Coconut Oil
- 2 C (16 oz) of virgin coconut oil
- 7 g coarsely ground flower
- Optional: Decarboxylate 7g of flower by baking at 225°F for 50 minutes.*
- Fill herb pod with prepared flower.
- Add coconut oil to LEVO reservoir.
- Set temperature to 200°F and time to 2.5 hours.
- Dispense infusion and prepare Pistachio Matcha Balls.
*Want the health benefits with less high? Skip the decarb step and infuse at a slightly lower temperature, closer to 150°F, to create an infusion that’s higher in THCA and CBD, with less psychoactive THC.
Pistachio Matcha Balls
- 1.5 C raw cashew nuts
- 1.5 C raw pistachio nuts
- 1.5 C medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tsp. matcha powder
- 1 T flower-infused coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1T finely grated lemon rind
- 2 T desiccated coconut
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Raw cacao powder for dusting
- Food Processor
- Add all ingredients except cacao powder to the bowl of your food processor. Pulse 2-3 times, scrape down sides, and pulse again until the mixture is finely ground and resembles coarse wet sand.
- Carefully remove the blade from your food processor.
- Take approximately 1 T of the mixture and roll into a small ball.
- Dust the energy balls with cacao powder, extra coconut, more matcha, roll in more ground nuts, whatever you prefer! Get creative!
Pro Tip: rub a little bit of coconut oil on your fingertips to prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands as you roll.
*With a high THC-strain, this recipe will yield approximately 2.5-3mg of THC per ball. Because levels may vary, ensure accuracy with tCheck.
Make sure to tag your creations at @LEVO_Oil with #LEVOmade.