Key Lime & Chocolate Mint Fat Bombs
Ready to satisfy your sweet tooth, without the sugar? Fat bombs (aka keto bombs or fat fudges) are the dessert of choice for anyone looking for a low carb, keto, or vegan-friendly no-bake treat. Since fat bombs are generally low in sugar and super-rich, they a safe way to “splurge” without the post-sweet crash.
The treats are not only high in heart-healthy fat, but they’re also free of refined carbohydrates and sugar. Fats help your body feel full and satisfied with just a small amount, unlike sweet treats we usually indulge in like cookies + candy.
It must be said that you don’t need to be on a low-carb or keto diet to enjoy the benefits of fat bombs. The best part is they are so easy to make and customize with your LEVO! For 2 tasty infusion recipes, you’ll find a chocolate mint fat bomb and a key lime fat bomb below.
Chocolate Mint Fat Bomb
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup melted mint infused coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- sweetener of choice to taste
- A pinch of salt
Key Lime Pie Fat Bomb
- 2 cups raw cashews, boiled for 12 minutes or soaked for 2 hours in water (pulse in blender or food processor before adding to mixture)
- 1 cup key-lime infused coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- Stevia or natural sweetener of choice, to taste
- Combine all ingredients together over low heat.
- Stir/whisk until smooth. If needed, add more mint/key lime infused coconut oil to soften the mixture.
- Pour into molds (or in a pan lined with parchment paper) and place in fridge until hardened.
- Store in freezer and enjoy!
Get creative and try a variety of infused oils in your fat bombs. As always, make sure to share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and to tag it #LEVOmade.