Infused Peanut Butter & Chocolate Mug Cake
Sometimes it’s OK to be lazy. And eat cake. That’s why we love mug cakes!
Mug cakes can be made quickly, popped in the microwave, and ready in 2 minutes to satisfy your sweet tooth. Instead of waiting for what feels like hours to cool when it comes to cookies or cake, this peanut butte & chocolate mug cake will satisfy any elevated evening (or Netflix marathon). See the paleo, gluten-free recipe below (and feel free to double, or triple, for multiple friends to enjoy!)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca or coconut flour flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon infused-virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Pack LEVO Pod with 3-6 grams of coarsely ground flower
- Begin activate cycle at default setting of 240 F for 30 minutes.
- Upon completion of Activate cycle, add 1 cup of coconut oil
- Begin cycle at 160 F for 2.5 hours.
- Whisk together almond flour, tapioca or coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a large mug.
- Stir in egg, almond milk, maple syrup or honey, and infused-coconut oil until batter is smooth.
- Spoon peanut butter into the center of the mug and push it down through the middle of the batter.
- Spoon some of the chocolate batter over the peanut butter to cover, then microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Cool for 2 minutes before serving.
Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.