Hemp-Infused Massage Candle
Never thought about making candles at home- let alone in your LEVO? You’re not alone. But it’s surprisingly much easier than you may have thought since all ingredients (including Soy Wax!) can be added to the reservoir and combined easily in your machine.
We’ve teamed up with Brooklyn-based accessory and apothecary brand LOVE + DESTROY to create a hemp-flower infused massage candle for a relaxing night in. This recipe calls for an intimate chill with a special someone. Customize the scent with any of your favorite essential oils, and get your LEVO ready to follow the easy DIY steps at home.
Have a LEVO I? You can skip the activate step if you’d like a CBD-A rich candle, which initial research suggests is a powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient.
Makes 2, 6 oz candles
- 6 oz Shea Butter
- 3-6 grams Hemp Flower
- 3 oz Soy Wax
- 3 oz Jojoba Oil
- 1/8 tsp Bergamot Essential Oil
- 1/8 tsp Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 1/16 tsp Rose Essential Oil
- 1/16 tsp Jasmine Essential Oil
- Pack LEVO Pod with 3-6 grams of coarsely ground hemp flower
- Begin activate cycle at default setting of 240 F for 30 minutes.
- Upon completion of Activate cycle, add 6 oz. of shea butter, 3 oz. of soy wax, 3 oz. of jojoba oil.
- Begin cycle at 160 F for 2.5 hours.
- Once infusion is complete, remove pod and add essential oils. Close to briefly incorporate ingredients into infusion.
- Set up candle jar with wick and dispense.
- To prepare candle for lighting, cut a 1/4″ of the wick first!
Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.