Feta & Zucchini Hummus with Garlic
Just say NO to storebought hummus!
With this refreshing recipe, you’ll be able to spice up your snack time in a jiffy. The addition of fresh zucchini makes this spread extra creamy. We love it with an infused garlic olive oil, which lends flavor without that lingering garlic taste. Enjoy with a platter of your favorite cut vegetables, crackers or toasted pita.
- 2 cans of drained chickpeas
- 2 fresh, peeled zucchinis
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of Garlic-Infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine chickpeas, spinach, garlic infused oil, and tahini in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Add feta crumbles and lemon according to taste.
- Serve with crackers, crudite or pita bread.
Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.