Easy DIY Lip Balm
It’s a struggle to stay hydrated sometimes- and dehydration can happen to you even when you least expect it; chapped lips are a sure sign of a lack of water in your system. So while you manage your water intake, try our super easy, all natural infused lip balm recipe that is sure to keep your lips soft, supple, and extra kissable! Kisses are meant for all seasons, right?
We love vanilla-mint, lavender, rose and flower-infused base for our chapsticks, but get creative with your own favorite flavors!
- 1/2 cup infused coconut oil
- 1/2 cup infused shea butter
- 1 cup beeswax or (vegan) carnauba wax
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Infuse your coconut oil and shea butter with the flavor or your choice (flower, mint, vanilla- or a combination of faves!)
- After infusing, add wax and allow to melt and combine inside your LEVO.
- Stir well and pour into lip balm containers (tubes or tins work great).
- Let the mixture cool to harden.
Looking for a tinted option? Get fancy with Alkanet Root, a natural dye that imparts a rosy red hue when infused. You can infuse Alkanet directly in your LEVO for a rosy hue to your balm!
Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.