CBD Golden Milk
It's common to feel a bit depleted after the holidays, so try this anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting winter drink as a pick-me-up.
- coconut oil
- CBD flower
- 1 cup milk (try almond or coconut milk to make it vegan!)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- pinch black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- Fill LEVO herb pod with 6 grams of coarsely ground CBD flower.
- Use the "Activate" setting for 30 minutes at 240ºF/116ºC
- Once complete, pour coconut oil into the reservoir
- Use the "Infuse" setting for 2.5+ hours at 185-200°F
Place milk, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, vanilla extract, and black pepper in a small saucepan on medium heat.
Stir the mixture frequently for five minutes. Mixture should be warm, but not boiling.
Take the milk off the burner and pour into a cup. (Feel free to strain the drink to remove any undissolved spices).
Add in your CBD coconut oil, sweetener, and an optional ground cinnamon sprinkle. Serve hot. Enjoy!