Our friends at Hempsley are a great resource for learning all about the health benefits of herbal infusions. Inspired by a family holiday recipe, this Cinna Honey Butter is sure to be a staple for your holiday meals too.
Bring the spicy and the sweet to your fall treats with this super simple recipe, which comes our way from Kristen at Hempsley. She developed the recipe to jazz up her family's classic dinner rolls, which are a staple at holiday dinners.
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 C honey
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- Break your cinnamon sticks in half and place them in the herb pod. They fit perfectly into the Power Pod with minimal breaking needed.
- Cut the stick of butter in half and place it in the LEVO reservoir.
- Set your LEVO to 165°F for 1 hour.
- Pour the honey into a jar large enough to hold and store the butter.
- Dispense your infusion directly over the honey and give it a stir to incorporate.
- Serve with bread and enjoy!
Ops for Canna Infusion
- Add a few drops of tincture after dispensing.
- Add flower in with the cinnamon and infuse according to your flower preferences.
Pro Tip: Enjoy your Cinna Honey Butter on some Orange Spiced Muffins!
Show us what you're buttering up! Share your pics with @LEVO_Oil and let everyone know it's #LEVOmade.
Photography and recipes by Hempsley. Visit their site for more info on the health benefits of cannabinoids, plus helpful tips for using your LEVO!