Basic LĒVO Olive Oil Infusion
Part of the LĒVO fun is making your own creations. This Basic LĒVO Olive Oil Infusion recipe can be used wherever you use olive oil in your favorite recipes.
1. Pack LĒVO herb pod with your herb of choice. Use fresh herbs or coarsely ground dried herbs. Too finely ground and your herb will seep through into your infusion, so grind just enough to increase surface area and maximize infusion.
2. Add the packed LĒVO Herb Pod to your LĒVO unit, inside the reservoir.
3. Measure up to 16 oz (2 cups) of olive oil, and add it to the reservoir. Make sure the herbs inside the Herb Pod are fully submerged in the oil.
4. Set your LĒVO to 160-175°F and infuse for 1-3 hours, depending on your herb choice. Use the suggested settings shown on the Oil and Herb calculator to be precise.
5. When the Infuse cycle is completed, dispense your infusion into a clean, airtight container. We love reusable glass jars. Use the Herb Press accessory after dispensing to get every last drop from your soaked herbs inside the Herb Pod.
6. Keep your olive oil infusion in your pantry or refrigerator. Or, for maximum freshness, keep your infusions organized and accessible by pouring them into our freezer-safe Herb Blocks Tray storage solution.
7. Savory or sweet, whatever you’re cookin’ up, add the flavor and health benefits of herbs with LĒVO infused olive oil.
Share what you make with @LĒVO_Oil and be sure to tag it as #LĒVOmade.